We are a trusted provider of solutions in Information Technology and Healthcare sectors to the DoD, Federal, and Commercial markets. Our guiding principle and core values help us care for our people and the community; and build a culture of excellence which in turn helps us achieve our organizational objective of exceeding customer’s expectations in each and every project. We are headquartered in San Antonio, TX, and were founded in 2005.
VisionWe exist to positively impact the people and organizations we serve.
MissionTo design innovative solutions for IT, Healthcare, and other technical fields in support of our clients’ objectives. By listening we achieve clarity on our customers’ challenges and our team delivers solutions aligned to the customers’ mission. Our mission is to serve with integrity, character and caring by empowering our employees and operating sustainably.
Ik Onkar - "Oneness with Everything"
The philosophy helps us relate ourselves with our stakeholders, employees, customers, neighbors, suppliers, etc., and helps us anticipate their needs and expectations. We treat them the same as we treat ourselves.
- Leadership & Integrity - We strive to be leaders with integrity and character in whom people trust.
- Accountability - We empower our people to take responsibility and be accountable to our team and customers.
- Excellence - We strive to instill excellence at every level throughout our corporate culture. We aspire to provide an exciting work environment where our people are free to innovate and provide creative solutions for efficiencies and improvements.
- Community - At Bestica, we believe in family, unity, and diversity as the very fabric of what makes us successful. We look outward to serve our community, our country and our world with compassion and seek opportunities that help make the world a better place.
- Balance - We value a balanced life, so we work hard, play hard, and have fun doing both. We incorporate a balance of perspectives and provide events and challenges that develop and strengthen camaraderie – we get to know our colleagues in and out of the office environment.
I founded Bestica with the goal of creating a constantly improving organization, consisting of highly motivated individuals that help clients achieve objectives and realize their full potential."
Bestica Inc. CEO
- Inc. Magazine - "Among the nation's 5000 Fastest Growing Companies" - 2020
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v1.3 appraised
- Inc. Magazine - "Among the nation's 5000 Fastest Growing Companies" - 2019
- Minority Enterprise Development Week (MED Week) – Best Minority Technology Firm - 2019
- San Antonio Business Journal - Best Minority Technology Firm - 2018
- Inc. Magazine - "Among the nation's 5000 Fastest Growing Companies" - 2018
- #3 of 50 Fastest Growing Small Companies in San Antonio
- MED Week Award Winner for Excellent Contracting Support
- Featured in the New York Times and San Antonio Business Journal
- Executed over $50M in contracts with Fortune 500 companies and government organizations