SEARCH UX / IT JOBS
Submit Your Resume
Call: 210-614-4198 | Email: email@example.com
Sr. Interaction Designer Hybrid(KMIXDPACA19)
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Interaction / Visual Hybrid Designers | Palo Alto, CA | FTE & FT Contract | Consumer Mobile, Tablet | Video streaming, Motion | Apply Today!
Bestica, the nation's leading UX staffing firm, has exclusive relationships with many of its clients. We are actively seeking seasoned world-class hybrid designers to join a team creating fresh new services across a number of verticals that tap into consumer passions. We seek seasoned designers with a great eye for design; designers that know that the details make the experience.
Basic Skills and Responsibilities:
· Help develop and translate product requirements with research and product owners
· Develop detailed use case and functional requirements
· Work with other designers to create elegant user experiences that evolve away from today's standard controls
· Demonstrate familiarity with interaction paradigms, industry standards and modern evolution of the same
· Produce multiple quality visual comps, in line with lab style, that communicate product and feature concept opportunities within a short time period
· Show ability to effectively communicate interaction design intentions and how they help achieve user goals
· Interface with the User Research team to develop, run and evaluate end user studies and related research
· Work with all the stakeholders to review and revise product requirements, specifications and designs in a timely manner
· Be an excellent teammate and support the UX leadership team as needed
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
· Have experience in agile type of environments
· Possess the ability to manage multiple independent features simultaneously
· 6-10 years of relevant experience in software development
· Experience shipping one or more products
· A Bachelor's degree or relevant certification in a design program is highly desired; equivalent work experience will be considered
· Experience designing interactions in a software applications for the MOBILE form factor is ideal; tablet and TV design are also desired
· Preference given to candidates that demonstrate the ability to depart from the standard controls
· Thrive in a fun & fast-paced environment while keeping a great sense of humor
· Enjoy working with dynamic project goals and receiving significant volumes of feedback within a short amount of time
· Resume and Portfolio must show an appreciation for refined aesthetics and simple IA
Time is of essence! Apply today by sending resume, detailed cover letter and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. Portfolio must show design process insights, work artifacts and work style; this bar is set very high! Final product samples are okay but also show how you got there (e.g., idea explorations such as whiteboard sketching, brainstorming, paper & pencil as well as scenarios, screen flows, storyboards, mockups, hybrid prototypes, UI specifications etc.)
If this is not the job for you, kindly pass this information along to other seasoned Interaction Design professionals within your network. Also feel free to visit Bestica’s career page to view our latest UX opportunities nationwide: http://www.bestica.com/JobSeekers/UxJobs
Bestica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
Copyright © 2012 Bestica Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contact US | Site Map | NewsRoom | Feedback
| Blogs | Forum