SEARCH UX / IT JOBS
Submit Your Resume
Call: 210-614-4198 | Email: email@example.com
Senior UX Designer(KMSRUXDWA111)
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Bestica, the nation's leading User Experience staffing firm, has exclusive relationships with many clients nationwide. We are actively seeking a talented Senior User Experience Designer for a flourishing company based out of Seattle, WA. This Senior UX Designer will be designing unparalleled experiences within a fast-paced startup like environment. Relocation is available. H1-B transfers (within U.S.) are welcome to apply.
· Work with multi-disciplined teams, company leaders and peers to successfully to go from early stage product concepts to launch
· Motivate and mentor less senior designers in a fast-paced collaborative environment, while being flexible and upbeat
· Create process flows, wireframes, conceptual diagrams, and mockups to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
· Provide an unfailing passion to advocate on behalf of our users
· Provide leadership in setting the design direction for innovative and intuitive applications
Experience and Qualifications:
· Minimum 7 years active industry experience
· Bachelor degree in design, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience
· Excellent communication skills with varying levels within and out of the organization
· Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, web-based information architecture and design
· Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices
· Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements, user scenarios and use cases
· Must have a strong knowledge in a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Fireworks and Dreamweaver, Balsamic, Omnigraffle, Photoshop
· Proven expertise in visual design demonstrated through mockups and style guides
· Past Agile/Scrum startup experience a big plus!
To apply, email resume, brief cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience creating amazing user-centered design solutions is required for application.
If this is not the job for you, kindly pass this information along to other UX professionals within your network and feel free to visit Bestica's career page to view our latest UX opportunities nationwide: http://www.bestica.com/JobSeekers/UxJobs
Bestica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Copyright © 2012 Bestica Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contact US | Site Map | NewsRoom | Feedback
| Blogs | Forum