SEARCH UX / IT JOBS
Submit Your Resume
Call: 210-614-4198 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. UX Designer (CARSUXNYCST)
Job Location: New York City
Sr. UX Designer | NYC | 5+ yrs. of UX, IA or Interaction Design exp. | Exp. with desktop apps, mobile & tablet devices | Apply Today!
Bestica is currently seeking a Sr. UX Designer for our start-up client in NYC. The UX Designer will help to define our products experience. This role will be collaborating in a fast-paced and changing environment, working alongside mgmt, marketing, product managers, developers and other designers to provide the experience design for our products. You will be involved in the full lifecycle of the UX process from researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on business.
· Must have a portfolio showcasing UX work for desktop and touch devices.
· 5 years experience creating world-class UX design across multiple devices.
· Excellent interaction design skills and a strong understanding of UCD techniques.
· We are all about research, and understanding our users.
· Understands data visualization and able to develop actionable design principles.
· Highly skilled in Lo/Hi Fi prototyping.
· Excellent knowledge of technical capabilities and constraints across devices.
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
· Must be able to play well with others.
· Zeal for an iterative design process, driven by group review.
· Ability to communicate design through sketches, models, and prototypes.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present work with conviction.
· Be self-motivated, work with minimal supervision, and support multiple projects concurrently.
· Ability to function independently but also in a cross-functional team environment.
· Bachelors Degree in Design, similar or equivalent experience
To apply, email your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio at the earliest to: email@example.com
If this is not the position for you than please forward it to other UX professionals within your network or visit Bestica’s career page to view the latest UX opportunities nationwide: http://www.bestica.com/JobSeekers/UxJobs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
Copyright © 2012 Bestica Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contact US | Site Map | NewsRoom | Feedback
| Blogs | Forum