SEARCH UX / IT JOBS
Submit Your Resume
Call: 210-614-4198 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
The application developer provides design and implementation of new systems, as well as modifies/maintains existing applications, establishing effective, computer-based business solutions in support of the human resources department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide application development services primarily for the HR department and any additional departments as needed.
· Ability to utilize and safeguard confidential employee information as required by laws and company policies.
· Work with various resources to design solutions to solve operational issues, improve business performance, or improve existing systems.
· Design, code, test, debug, document and support new and existing applications.
· Be an active contributor to large scale projects.
· Provide training to end users to promote and support new applications or changes to existing ones.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· BS or BA degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
· Minimum of three years IT development experience required.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Windows 7 and SQL required.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
· Internet Information Services Administration and WAN/LAN development preferred.
· Ability to assess and maintain quality of programming structure, design and coding preferred.
· Retail business and operations experience preferred
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Time is of essence, so email resume to email@example.com today! If you feel this job is not the one for you, kindly pass this information along to other IT professionals within your network. Visit Bestica’s career page to view the latest IT opportunities nationwide: http://www.bestica.com/JobSeekers/ITJobs
Bestica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
Copyright © 2012 Bestica Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contact US | Site Map | NewsRoom | Feedback
| Blogs | Forum